Topic: Trying to order but same old problem - can't pay!

Originator: Kraftykatsuk  Date: 05-Nov-14 04:54

Add a new post for this topic View all responses to this topic

Kemps, you really, really need to get your website sorted out! I have this problem time and time again. No, I didn't press the back button. I filled in my personal details and then just get taken back to the home page.

I will try again tomorrow morning, and if it still isn't working I will have to telephone my order. Last time I did that the lady who answered was very unhelpful and really didn't want to take my order!

Come on Kemps, get this sorted or you will start to lose customers!

Enter a response to this post View all responses to this post

Tried again this morning and still no luck. I got this message when I pressed the pay now button: This transaction attempt has failed. Please use the Proceed button go back to the web store from which you were purchasing. The details of the failure are given below. Status: INVALID Status Detail: 3021 : The Basket format is invalid.

I agree this is now getting beyond a joke been trying for days and days to order, and get that error.

Hi, sorry you are having problems but we can honestly say this time that it is not our fault but sage pay (the secure bank site) are causing the problems. I know this is no help to you but we have spoken to them and they are trying to sort it out. I am sorry that a member of staff were not very helpful when you rang up but I am in tomorrow and Saturday and I would gladly take your order over the telephone. Just ask for Linda or Barry and we will help you as much as we can. Sorry that we have let you down in this occasion and hopefully it will be sorted out very quickly

HI this is barry from kemps the basket issue has now being sorted and there should be no more problems going to pay at sage pay regards

Wow, here it is 2021 and it seems this problem is still happening. I stopped buying years ago because I'd fill my basket, go to checkout, try to pay and the whole batch would disappear. Tonight I decided to try it again because there were some items I really needed. Took ages, found lots of clearance items too, all in basket, clicked to pay and it was gonw! IThen you can't find anywhere to login or log out because you only get that option once you're trying to checkout. I I went to my basket and nothing there! I decided to throw in a random item and see if the rest would resurface, but now. Only the weight and huge total cost from my original items were there ... for one pattern costing 1.50!!! No sign of the items that the price covered. Tried to find somewhere to log out so I could reboot my computer and re-do the whole lot. But there's no where. This is ridiculous, it shouldn't take 1.25 hours to buy some online knitting items.