Topic: Website links don't work, email doesn't work, phoning doesn't work?

Originator: mia123  Date: 04-Dec-15 10:07

Add a new post for this topic View all responses to this topic

Hi I placed an order yesterday and so wish I hadn't now, because I can't contact you it seems in any way. Your buttons on your website do nothing, the contact buttons for email don't work, your facebook and twitter buttons don't work. I searched on here for an email address and found one but no reply to that either. Your phone just rings nobody answers. I'm very concerned now you have my money but I won't see my yarn. I was trying to offer extra payment for a faster delivery but seems there's no way to contact you. Please email me at mptnt875@gmail.com phone won't work with me as my job has that tied up.

Enter a response to this post View all responses to this post

OMG well take that all back my yarn just arrived.........amazing service!!!!!! may not be any communications but who cares with service like that!!!!

Wonderful service, amazing to receive something the next day. But please can you give me your FB page so I can tell everyone how good you are? There's no way it seems to be able to advertise you and rate you. Many many thanks Mia

Hi Mia, sorry that you did t get an answer when you rang but it is very rare that the phone doesn't get answered but we do have a shop so maybe all the girls were serving. We do answer all emails that we receive so I don't think we received it. I am glad that you received your yarn but if you ever have any problems again please ring us on 01915673455 between 9am - 5 pm and I can assure you we will answer if we can.